Right, what the world needs now is another blog by another emotionally unstable individual.
But I'm hoping that by putting proverbial pen to paper, I'll be able to work things out in my head and through this exercise so that I can work things out in real life.
Before going into any stories, let's just delineate right off the bat what I "have," shall we?
But I'm hoping that by putting proverbial pen to paper, I'll be able to work things out in my head and through this exercise so that I can work things out in real life.
Before going into any stories, let's just delineate right off the bat what I "have," shall we?
- Borderline Personality Disorder (I can't wait until they change this name)
- Obsessive with Compulsive Tendencies
- Social Anxiety
- Generalized Anxiety
- Relationship/Love Addiction
- PTSD
- possibly Adult ADD
Of course, most of these fall right along in with BPD, so alas......... Such a list really makes me seem like quite the catch, but a lot of the time I really do feel "normal." It's just that when I don't, it's really "far from normal." Or, rather, it's perhaps that I don't even know what normal is. Whee.
Jump on, hang on, and let's go!
No comments:
Post a Comment